A ToDo/Roadmap for the project:
- 97, 100: Bug 19.3, 19.4
- 98: Add Supermuc-NG
- 84: build system
- 99: Cleanup
- 107: Cleanup Maxent, code and Docs. Waiting for merge into master.
- Cleanup models that they can run again
- After cleanup ALF-1.2 as conserving branch
- Independently Johannes will create a ALF-1.1 branch before update of class HS fields
- Introduction of wrapper-hamiltonian-class with backwards compatibility. This should work with all "old" Hamiltonians
- Introduction of base-hamiltonian-class
- Porting of models to class format
Only bug fixes in conserving branches. That is attach bug fix tag to all issues. No feature requests.
.F90 requires preprocessing.
_mod.F90 defines is a module